Saturday, November 30, 2019

Grateful, Thankful, Blessed ~ My November Highlights

Another month has come and gone. I can’t believe how fast this year has been flying by!

November was a fast month! Lots happened!



~This month's book clubs were fun as always. For the younger girls the book we discussed was The Cricket in Times Square and we did a lap book for the activity. For the older girls we discussed the Dear America book The Fences Between Us and we learned about Navajo Code Talkers and decoded messages.

~The Bible study has been going great. I’m sad that it’s almost over

~I participated in two different Instagram challenges! I probably won’t take on two challenges at once again because although it was fun, it was a lot of posting! ;)

~My younger brother’s and I hosted a costume party. There was a total of 17 people at the party including us. I dressed as Mary-Kate Olsen.

~Thanksgiving came! My family and I had a great time at home celebrating.
In the evening we played a family favorite game: Telestrations!


~I decorated my room for Christmas! Yay!!

~Speaking of Christmas I’ve started reading Christmas books and watching Christmas movies! 🎄

~It snowed!!! Not much, but we still got snow!!!

It was coming down pretty good! 

~I read some good books this month! I read Through the Tunnel by Rebekah A. Morris.
I also read The Inn at Ocean's Edge by Colleen Coble, along with some other good books!




I hope everyone had lovely November!




No comments:

Post a Comment