Sunday, December 2, 2018

Thanksgiving, A Trip to the Zoo, and the Hallmark Store ~ My November Highlights

November was another great month!!!



~I started off the month with a girls night with two friends of mine! We watched some fun movies and had lovely chats.

~My mom, sister, and I went shopping the first Saturday of the month. We bought some fun Christmas decorations, along with stuff to put in the Operation Christmas Child boxes. We also went to the Hallmark store!! I got a fun shirt and a bracelet

~My uncle came to visit for a few days. It was a lot of fun seeing him again! My uncle, grandparents, and and my mom and siblings came to get lunch at the deli that I work at. It was fun seeing them all. (My uncle is a good tipper too! ;))

~A friend and I went to this book sale thing. It wasn't actually a sale though because all of the books were free. We both got some stuff, but it was crazy! Tons of people!

~I started watching Hallmark Christmas movies!!!!!

~On November 19, my mom, and my two younger brothers went into town. I got the day off work and I had a ton of fun!!!
We got lunch at Chick-Fil-A, went to the library, and went to the zoo!! It was SO MUCH FUN!!!

 Going down the slide at the zoo

 
Picking up speed

 Falling off the slide.  We don't have a picture of this, but after falling off the slide I kind of went flying and landed on my stomach. ;)

 Having fun on the animals...and sliding right off it....(yes, I did fall all the way off. ;))


My brothers and I


~Thanksgiving was a fun day. A simple dinner, a family game of Clue with hot chocolate, and dessert and some friends house.


~Unfortunately I only posted one book video. Be on the lookout for all the Christmas ones that will be coming!!

~Our town had a parade and tree lighting the Saturday after Thanksgiving. The place that I work at participated in the lighted parade. It was a lot of fun. My co-workers and I rode in an old truck decorated with Christmas lights. We waved to people as we drove by and threw candy as well.
The tree lighting was my first one, and lets just say it wasn't a Hallmark moment. There was hardly any lights on the tree...

~I stayed over at some friends house, while their parents were out of town, and helped watch the younger siblings. After we put the younger ones to bed, my two friends and I stayed up a little later and watched movies together.


How was your Thanksgiving? What was one of your favorite memories from November?


8 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a super fun November! Loved reading about your month!! :D
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a lovely month, Rebekah! The zoo sounds amazingly fun. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your November sounds super fun!!
    Ahh, Zoo's are fun!! I haven't been to one in years since the one that's two hours away isn't best and the larger one is a longggg drive. XD
    Relative's visiting is the best!!
    I've been watching a ton of Hallmark Christmas Movies in the last week or two, xP Never too early!!
    I loved this wrap up post!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was! :D
      I hadn't been to the zoo in a long time either, so it was lots of fun! Ah, that's too bad!
      Yes, it's always fun having family come visit. =)
      Yay!! Hallmark Christmas movies are a lot of fun.
      Aw, thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it!

      Delete