Sunday, December 23, 2018

Another Christmas Tag!

I know, you may be thinking, “Another Christmas tag?” Well, yeah, who doesn’t love to talk about Christmas!
Brooklyne over at Showers of Blessing tagged me for this one. Some of the questions are the same from the last tag I did, but most are new. ;)



1. What is your favorite Christmas Song?
We Need A Little Christmas. I did that song in a lip-sync contest just a few days ago and won. :)

2. Favorite Christmas tradition?
Our family/company Christmas party! We did it just this past Friday and it was SO MUCH FUN!!!!

3. Favorite Christmas Movie? 
I just watched a really good movie last night called Christmas Bells Are Ringing. It was really, really good!


4. What is your favorite holiday sweet? 
I have lot. One being rocky road fudge!

5. Favorite holiday drink?
Water in a fun holiday mug? ;) I don’t really know.

6. Candy Canes or Chocolate?
Candy Canes are so good and I only usually have them this time of year, but chocolate is good too.  ;)

7. Sugar Cookies or Brownies?
Definitely sugar cookies!!!

8. Do you like to buy or make Christmas gifts?
I like doing both. It depends on what I want to give and it depends on the person.

9. Does your family decorate for Christmas? 
Yes, we do! I love decorating!

10. What do you do on Christmas Eve?
In the past we’ve done our own Christmas Eve service. This year though we are going to an afternoon Christmas Eve service at our church then coming home and decorating gingerbread houses as a family!

11. What do you do on Christmas Day? 
We have a lovely day as a family reading the Christmas story, opening presents, and just spending quality time as a family. I love Christmas and I love my family! ❤️

12. What is your favorite Christmas Bible verse? 
Luke 2: 8-14


Wow, it’s already the Eve of Christmas Eve!!
Did you check out Faith's post for the day? :D You don't want to miss it! :)

4 comments:

  1. Loved reading your answers to this tag! :) decorating gingerbread houses sound really fun! I haven't done that in a long time!
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeps, fun tag, m'dear! ^_^ Christmas Bells Are Ringing was super cute! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun! I enjoyed doing it. :) Yes, I really like that movie!! :D

      Delete