Sunday, December 16, 2018

Endless Christmas // Book Review

9 days left until Christmas!! Have you got all your Christmas shopping done? I haven't yet.... Hopefully on Tuesday though!

Today I will be sharing a book review.

About the Book:
Both in their eighties, Dodie and Wilson Binder celebrate every Christmas as if it were their last. This year, their only grandson, Micah, asks his girlfriend, Katie, to marry him -- in front of the whole Binder family. But things go terribly wrong when she says no. Now Katie is stuck. Too many people, too much snow, and too little room should be a recipe for disaster. But, sometimes too much is just enough. Especially, when it's Christmas.
Will Katie let herself love and be loved before it is too late?


This is the first book I've ever read by this author. It was really enjoyable. I honestly wasn't sure if it would be a book I'd like or not, but it was on sale on CBD so I decided to pick it up. A friend of mine and I decided to read this book together which made it fun, but I also really enjoyed the story! It was so sweet. Micah is such a great guy and I enjoyed reading about Katie and his relationship. The whole Binder family was so fun, although I couldn't keep track of everyone. ;) I enjoyed this book quite a bit and it's probably one I'd read again sometime.

I give this book 8.5 R's out of 10



You won't want to miss Faith's post for today, so don't forget to hop on over to her blog if you haven't already!


4 comments: