Monday, December 24, 2018

Christmas, My Favorite Time of Year

I can't believe that Christmas is tomorrow! I'm very excited and thankfully I got all of my Christmas gifts bought and/or made. :)

This Christmas season has been so fun! =)

On December 2, we put up our Christmas tree. It's the earliest we've ever put it up and I was so excited!

December 7, 8, and 9, my brother and I played our violins in a community Christmas orchestra.

I went to a couple Christmas parties and hosted two as well. :)

I got my room all decorated for Christmas!



I read some fun Christmas books. Hopefully I can squeeze some more in between now and New Years. ;)

I watched some fun Christmas movies as well.

We got snow on December 2! It was so much fun. I went out and played in it and built a snowman as well. :)


Happy Christmas Eve everyone!!


9 comments:

  1. Your so lucky! It hasn't snowed here yet! - June

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, that's too bad! We haven' gotten much. I'm hoping for more soon though! :)

      Delete
  2. Merry Christmas ! We got a little snow two weeks ago! We rarely get snow here in N.C.!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe that’s fun! Our Christmas was kinda jumbled because of going back and forth to the hospital 6 hours away.(my little brother was diagnosed with leukemia cancer in August) but we’ll be home for Christmas! Yay!

    A fellow Andi fan, Lexah @littlerancher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry to hear about your brother, Lexah. I'll be praying for him!
      That's great that you were all able be home for Christmas. :)

      The Circle C books are so fun! :D

      Delete
  4. All the Christmasy fun! <3 I need to squeeze in some more Christmas books as well. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully we'll get some more Christmas books in before New Years!! :D

      Delete