Saturday, September 8, 2018

Hello September Blog Tag

My good friend, Faith, over at Chosen Vessels tagged me for this fun fall tag. I am super excited for fall! It’s still a bit hot here, but I’m really looking forward to it coming!



How to participate... 
> Please copy these questions (below), answer them, and then write out new questions (or just copy these) for the people you nominate below your answered questions.
> Please nominate at least 3 bloggers, but try to avoid ones that you know have already been nominated.
> Lastly, include these guidelines in your post, and use the tag picture!


~Windy or rainy autumn?
I kind of like both. Sometimes it’s fun to have a rainy day and just stay inside and read all day, but windy can be nice too, as long as I don’t go outside. I have really sensitive ears and I have to keep them covered up in the wind, so I don’t like to be outside if it’s windy. ;)

~Do you like chai tea?
I’ve never actually had it, but I don’t think it’s something I would care for, but who knows? =)

~Tea or coffee?
Tea. I don’t like coffee. I’m not a super big tea drinker, but there are some I really like.

~If you could go to one state in the U.S.A. just for autumn scenery, where would you go?
Pennsylvania! I’ve been to Pennsylvania in the fall before. It was the first week of November but that was almost a bit too late. There were lots of pretty trees, but some had already lost their leaves. So I would like to go there again but maybe the middle of October.

~Do you like any kind of soup in the autumn? What's one of your favorites?
I don’t really care for soup much. There is actually a sausage potato soup that we’ve made before though and it’s really good.

~What color of leaves do you like best?
Red, yellow, and orange!

~If you could go to another country just for autumn scenery, where would you go?
I’m not actually sure. I think it would be fun to go to Europe and travel around to different places. Some of the places over there might have some really pretty scenery in the fall.

~Sweater or hoodie?
I’d go with a hoodie. Although I did see this really cute sweater at a store recently. I may have to go back and get it sometime… ;)

~A hazelnut or apple cinnamon candle?
Apple cinnamon for sure! I love cinnamon scented stuff.

~Cookies or brownies?
Both are delicious, but probably cookies.


I tag:
Victoria
James
Jonathan

Here's a list of my questions! Most of them are the same, but a couple are different. ;)
Windy or rainy autumn?
What's one thing that makes it feel like fall to you?
Tea or coffee?
If you could go to one state in the U.S.A. just for autumn scenery, where would you go?
Do you like pumpkin flavored stuff? If so, what's your favorite thing? 
What color of leaves do you like best?
If you could go to another country just for autumn scenery, where would you go?
Sweater or hoodie?
Pumpkin spice or apple cinnamon candle?
Cookies or brownies?




8 comments:

  1. Fun tag! I liked reading your answers! ;)
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m glad you enjoyed it, Brooklyne! I had fun doing it. :)

      Delete
  2. PA is soooooo pretty in the fall, we were there last October and it was amazing. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Pennsylvania in the fall is beautiful! That’s so cool that you went there in the fall as well, Paige!

      Delete
  3. Your answers were so much fun! :D Thanks for doing the tag, girl. Sausage potato soup sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for tagging me, Faith! I’m glad you enjoyed it! It’s really good. ;)

      Delete
  4. Thanks so much for tagging me! I thought it commented but I guess I didn’t publish it! *face palm* This is such a fun tag! I’ll do it next week with another tag I got tagged for!
    What, no coffee?? *gasp* so shocking! ;) I love both Coffee and Tea, so hard to choose! Fall weather is my favorite, so chilly and crisp and lovely! ^_^ love this blog post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You’re welcome! I can’t wait to see your answers!
      Hehe, yeah, I don’t like coffee. ;)
      Fall weather is super nice!

      Delete