Monday, September 17, 2018

Exciting News!

Exciting news! In one month, on October 19, will mark my third year of blogging! It seems a little hard to believe that it's already been three years. Blogging has been a fun journey. In celebration of my blogiversary I will be doing a Q&A session. I know I did this for my 1st blogiversary, but this time I will be answering the questions in a vlog! :)
Below is a questionnaire form that you can fill out and ask me questions! You can ask me about life, movies, books, blogging,... just nothing too personal.
Unlike last time where I answered the questions by who sent them, this time I'll separate the questions into different categories like, books, blogging, etc... So I won't be saying who submitted the questions, but if you want to put your name down in the questionnaire I'd sure love to see who sends me what! :D
So ask away! The questionnaire will be opened through October 11.





11 comments:

  1. Just filled out the form! Hope you like my questions! Have fun!

    Congrats on three years of blogging! What a awesome accomplishment! Your blog is so fun, I love reading/watching it! :)

    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! :D You asked some really fun questions, I can't wait to answer all of them!

      Thanks so much, Brooklyne! Aww, that really means a lot to me!! It's been so much fun getting to know you through blogging! =)

      Delete
    2. Your welcome! Can't wait to see your answers! :)

      And same here! <3

      Delete
  2. Asked some questions! This is such a fun idea.
    Congrats on three years! That's a long time! I love reading your blog posts so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Victoria!! I can't wait to answer them!
      Thanks! It's a bit hard to believe it's already been thee years! I'm so glad! That means so much! <3

      Delete
  3. I asked a question! Looking forward to seeing your answer! - June

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, June! I can't wait to answer it along with the others! :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you, Jose! I look forward to answering them! =)

      Delete
  5. Congrats on your upcoming blogiversary! :D

    ReplyDelete