Wednesday, May 23, 2018

The Hallmark Movie Tag!

I really enjoy Hallmark movies! There are some I didn't exactly care for, but for the most part, I just really like them! So today I am here doing the Hallmark Movie Tag!

Okay, so really the only rules are to answer the questions and tag some Hallmark loving friends!


1. What's the best Hallmark Christmas movie you've seen?
I have so many Christmas movies that I like, so it's really hard to pick just one, but one of my top favorites is The Most Wonderful Time of the Year. It's a really great Christmas movie.


2. What's the best Hallmark movie you've seen?
All of My Heart is super good! It's a great romantic comedy. The mix of funny and sweet parts is perfect.


3. What's your favorite Hallmark movie season?
Well, obviously it's Christmas! There are so many Christmas movies that come out and a ton of them are really fun. Next up though would probably be the June Weddings and the Fall Harvest movies.

4. The last Hallmark movie you saw?
The last Hallmark movie I watched was Stranded in Paradise. It was fun, and better then I had expected.



5. Have you ever decided to watch a Hallmark movie based off it's title?
Yes, I have. I choose to watch My Boyfriends' Dogs because the title looked interesting. Well,...it definitely was an interesting movie! ;)

6. Do you like the Hallmark murder mysteries? If so, which one is your favorite?
I really enjoy the murder mysteries that Hallmark makes. They're not too scary and the actual murder isn't shown, just the investigating and talking about it, so that's nice.
I'm not sure which one is my favorite. I really like the Garage Sale Mysteries, Fixer Upper Mysteries, Aurora Teagarden Mysteries, and the Hailey Dean Mysteries.

7. Favorite Hallmark series?
When Calls the Heart!!!! This is definitely my favorite. Even though this last season was really sad, I still love the show and I do look forward to the next season!

8. A Hallmark movie that had you dying of laughter?
Campfire Kiss had a hilarious scene in it and I was so dying of laughter! Another really funny one is A Very Merry Mix-Up.



9. Is there a Hallmark movie out that you haven't seen yet, but would like to?
I would like to see Moonlight in Vermont sometime soon.



10. What's your most anticipated Hallmark movie?
Well, I actually have quite a few. I'm super excited for:
The Perfect Bride: Wedding Bells (coming in June)
Signed, Sealed, Delivered: To the Altar (coming in July)
Chesapeake Shores season 3 (coming late summer)
Hailey Dean Mysteries-- 2+2=Murder and A Marriage Made for Murder. There's also one more Hailey Dean Mystery coming soon, but the title to that one hasn't been released yet. (all coming in June)

All right! I tag:
Faith and Victoria
If there's someone out there who likes Hallmark movies then consider yourself tagged and please let me know if you do it so I can check out your posts!


12 comments:

  1. Thanks for tagging me! *looks for Hallmark movies to watch this week* I guess I need to watch a few more Hallmark movies to do this tag,LOL! OH i reallllyyy want to watch Campfire Kiss!! It looks hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You’re welcome! :D Haha, I knew you watched Hallmark movies , I just didn’t know if you watched a lot or not. Maybe this will be a good way to find some new ones that you like. ;)
      Campfire Kiss is really fun. It’s funny and sweet, but it does have this hilarious part. ;D

      Delete
  2. I'm not much of a Hallmark person, but I have watched When calls the heart. It's a pretty good show. - June

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My brothers aren’t exactly Hallmark people either. ;) Oh, I love When Calls the Heart! :)

      Delete
  3. Just yesterday we watched a Aurora Teagarden! I liked it, I think we are going to watch more of the series! (Did you know that she, the actress, is a grown up DJ from Full House?)
    A Very Merry Mix-up was super funny! I've watched it twice! :D
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh cool! Which Aurora Teagarden Mystery did you watch? I hope you like the other ones! (Yes, I did know that! It’s pretty fun to see her acting as a kid and now as an adult.)
      A Very Merry Mix-Up is really funny! I’ve seen it more then once as well. ;)
      What’s your favorite Hallmark movie, Brooklyne?

      Delete
    2. I'm pretty sure we watched Real Murders. It might have been the first one in the series... it was about her club and the copycat murders. Have you watched all of them? Which one was your favorite?
      Um, I'm not sure if I have a favorite Hallmark movie. Maybe this tea garden series will become my favorite, who knows. :D

      Delete
    3. Oh yes, I have seen Real Murders. That's the second one in the series. I haven't seen the first one or the newest one, but I've seen the others and I want to watch those two that I haven't seen. ;) Hmmm...I'm not exactly sure which one was my favorite. Maybe A Bundle of Trouble. I always love movies/books with babies. ;)

      Delete
  4. great post!! when calls the heart is one of my favorite movies!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! When Calls the Heart is just SO good! :D

      Delete
  5. Ahhh, fun tag, Rebekah!! :D Definitely going to do this one. I'm super excited for The Perfect Bride 2 and the next SSD as well! (I still need to see SSD: Road Less Traveled...but hopefully soon... XD)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yay! I can't wait to see your answers. :D
      Those two look so good! (Yes, you definitely need to! It's great. ;))

      Delete