Thursday, May 31, 2018

Lots of Special Memories ~ My May Highlights

May has been a great month! It was filled with some really fun times and really special memories.



~In the beginning of the month my friend who is getting married had her bridal shower. It was a fun evening. Later in the month my friend (the bride) and the bridesmaids, and I went shoe shopping and we found shoes for all of us to wear for the wedding.

~The last book club for the school year happened. I’m not doing the book club through the summer, but  Lord willing I’ll be starting the book club back up in the fall. I love doing the book club and can’t wait to start back up.

~Mother’s Day was a fun day. We made dinner for my mom then we played a game as a family and just had a nice time.

~Three friends of mine and I had a When Calls the Heart marathon for season 5! It was really fun. Well, sad too. I had to go through heartbreak again, but it was still fun.


~I went to see I Can Only Imagine yet again. ;) I saw it with my mom and two of my siblings this time. I’m looking forward to it coming out on DVD next month.

~My brothers and I finished watching Full House! I’ve now seen all 192 episodes. Well, 193 if you count the un-aired pilot. ;)


~Jonathan graduated from high school. I can’t believe it.
It brought back memories of my own graduation day. ;)

~A few days after the graduation we had an open house party. It was a fun evening (and early morning!) visiting with friends.

~We ate dinner as a family at Chick-Fil-A at 9:30 in the evening. By the time the graduation ceremony was over it was getting late and we were all starving.

~Today I sold books at the homeschool used curriculum sale. It was pretty fun and I was able to sell quite a few books, that was really nice!

~On May 17, I got the opportunity to meet in person for the first time my very good friend, Faith!! :D Faith and I have been pen-pal friends for 2 and a 1/2 years and this was the first time we met in person and heard each others voices! It was a super special time. My family and Faith’s met up at Arctic Circle and visited. Then the next day Faith and I hung out together for the morning and it was so fun!


How was May for you? What was one of your favorite memories?


10 comments:

  1. Sounds like your May was a great month! Looks like you had lots of fun! :D
    Hope your June is great too! Anything you are looking forward to in June??
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was a great month filled with lots of fun! :)
      Thanks, I hope you have a nice June too. A good friend of mine is getting married in June and I am in the wedding. I’m looking forward to that. =) Is there anything that you’re looking forward to in June?

      Delete
    2. We are doing a triathlon coming up here pretty soon! I'm kind of excited but a little nervous at the same time for it... :D :P
      -Brooklyne

      Delete
    3. Oh that’s cool! I hope it goes well! =)

      Delete
  2. Fun post! Sounds like your month was busy and fun!! Ahhh that’s so awesome you got to meee Faith!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, it was a busy, but fun month. ;)
      I had such a fun, amazing time with Faith!

      Delete
  3. Those tulips are so pretty!! :)
    Ahh, When Calls the Heart... Mom and I were trying to think of something to watch the other night, and she mentioned WCTH. I'm like "can we please not watch Season 5?" ;) We ended up watching something else entirely though.
    Wow, that's a lot of Full House!
    I'm glad the book sale went well for you!!
    I'm so so thankful we got to meet up!! Talking and just hanging out was the best. <3
    Your new profile picture is so cute, by the way. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love them! I think it’s so cool how there is one pink tulip among the white ones.
      That is definitely understandable! When I was re-watching season 5 that one night it was fun, but also a bit heartbreaking. The wedding was like so bittersweet for me! :’)
      Yeah, there is definitely a lot of Full House episodes! ;)
      Thanks! I was happy with how much I sold.
      YES! It was SO amazing!! <3
      Thank you! :) I really like your new profile picture too!

      Delete
  4. May was a great month! I think one of my favorite memories was going to my grandparents house, with my two brothers. - June

    ReplyDelete