Sunday, May 6, 2018

Full House // Series Review

I know I've been talking about Full House lately. It's the show I've recently started watching. Today I decided to do a review style post talking a bit about Full House and why I like it. I'll also have a little smattering of pictures throughout.


So I really practically love two styles of movies: Christian movies and movies with a sweet love story. Well, Full House would not fall into either of those categories so it's a bit of a mystery to me as to why I like it. ;)
I started watching Full House around February. It started playing on the Hallmark Channel the first of the year. I'll admit, around Christmastime when a preview of Full House was being played on Hallmark, I thought it looked strange. Anyways, somehow I got stuck on the show and my brothers and I went together and bought the whole series on DVD. Full House is 8 seasons long (192 episodes).


Full House is a fun show about a family and about their life. I really like movies/shows about family and this one in particular is also really funny. Although it does have some of those heartwarming parts as well. :)


The family consists of Danny Tanner, a widower and father to 3 girls who has a TV talk show; Jesse Katsopolis, Danny's brother-in-law who moves in to help Danny raise the girls and who is a rock n roll kind of guy who has a band; Joey Gladstone who also moved in to help Danny, and wants to be a comedian and is always trying to make people laugh.
Then there is the Tanner girls. DJ is the oldest. The show starts when she is 10 and ends when she is 18. Stephanie is the middle child. She's 5 when the show starts and 13 when it ends. Then there's Michelle the youngest. When the show starts she is a baby and she is 8 when it ends.
There are other characters as the family grows, but I don't want to give everything away. ;)


I can see how some people might not enjoy this show though.
There are a couple comments that aren't always the best and there is some adult humor. God's name is taken in vain a few times. I don't like that but it is not very often. I'm not saying that that makes it okay, just that if it was all the time I wouldn't be watching the show.


So there you have it. A little bit about Full House and why I like it. Plus some of the not as good stuff so you know about that.

Some of my favorite episodes are: A Pox in Our House, The Hole-in-the-Wall Gang, Happy Birthday Babies, The Wedding, Secret Admirer, and many others.



So, have you seen Full House? If so, what's your favorite episode? Who's your favorite character?
If you haven't seen it do you want to? I'll admit, it is a bit strange at times, but funny too. ;)




12 comments:

  1. My favorite character is Jesse, but i really like Joey to. I have no idea what my favorite episode is. There's so many, it's hard to remember them all.- Jose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those two are really fun! ;) Yeah, it can be a bit hard to remember all the episodes and everything when there are so many!

      Delete
  2. I remember watching a few episodes, but yeah, I have younger siblings so the adult humor is usual a problem. :/ Another great review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I can see how this show wouldn't be for everyone. Thank you! =)

      Delete
  3. I really liked watching Full House! I liked that they were only around twenty minutes long. I can't decide my favorite character...

    Even though I watched it a while ago, my sisters and I still quote it! We thought it was funny when Danny washed his soap and vacuumed his vacuum! Or when Joey first came and he and Jesse had to change the babies diaper:-). I don't know what episodes those are on though.

    Great honest review! Thanks for posting!!!
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It’s such a fun show! It is nice that they are shorter because then you can watch more at a time. ;) ;)

      Full House can be quite quotable. ;D Haha, yes, those parts a pretty funny. Yes, Joey and Jesse changing a diaper… ;) That was the very first episode, Our Very First Show, but I can’t remember which episodes the other ones you mentioned are from. =)

      Thanks!

      Delete
  4. I've been watching Full house with my family. My favorite character is Jesse, and one of my favorite episodes is when Jesse and Rebekah have their baby's. That one is so funny!

    Good job on the post!!-June

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jesse is one of my favorites too! Yes, that episode is so fun! :D

      Thanks! =)

      Delete
  5. I do admit that there are some pretty funny episodes in there. Thanks to Rebekah managing to dig a hole under my 'Full House Series Barrier' 😑I now watch an episode once in a while.
    Good job on the review Rebekah!👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty much every episode is funny! ;) Good, I’ve done my job well. ;D
      Thank you!

      Delete
    2. In the words of Stephanie Tanner..............., 'How Rude'!

      Delete