Saturday, October 2, 2021

My Summer Adventures

I've always wanted what I call "my year of adventure" and it just so happens that this year became that for me. I was able to go on quite a few trips this summer which was a ton of fun!
~In the beginning of July I went and visited my friend, Brooklyne. I just did a post on our adventures in a book store that you can read here. ;)

Brooklyne and I   :)

Celebrating the 4th of July!

~Towards the end of July I went on a road trip with my mom and grandpa to Utah and Colorado. We went to two national parks and we also got to visit with some family. :)

Arches National Park

My mom and I at Arches 



We went to Great Sand Dunes National Park with my cousin and her family. 

the sand dunes

I found out that I love the mountains!

I went above the timber line which was super fun!

Colorado state flower 



~At the beginning of August a friend and I took a trip to Virginia where we got to visit Jamestown, Williamsburg, and Yorktown!





~Then at the end of August I got to go visit a friend in Washington and we went to the beach!




This summer has definitely been one to remember!

6 comments:

  1. Fun! I'm glad you got to do all that this summer :) Beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun!
    Love all the pics!
    I got to go to colonial Williamsburg/Jamestown/Yorktown this year! It’s so amazing! 🤩

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? That’s so cool that you went to those places too! It was a fun trip! :)

      Delete
  3. So many fun adventure & memories over the summer! Forth of July was AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure!! Yes, the 4th of July was soooo much fun!! :D :D

      Delete