Wednesday, August 4, 2021

My Big Adventure

 Last month I got to spend a whole week with my friend Brooklyne at her house. It was so much fun!
I have lots of amazing memories. This was my first time flying alone and it went well. 
Some of the fun things I did while visiting Brooklyne was jet skiing, riding a horse, hiking, celebrating the 4th of July, four-wheeling, tie-dye, movie nights, and book shopping!


Going book shopping with a fellow bookworm like Brooklyne was loads of fun!

Before we went shopping we stopped and got a frozen hot chocolate drink. Brooklyne got me hooked on those things! ;)


We spent 3 hours in the book store and it was as absolutely amazing!




We both bought When Twilight Breaks by Sarah Sundin! We’re looking forward to reading that one. 


We both got some amazing books. I am super excited to read all of the ones I got. 






The Grand Canyon last year and spending a week with Brooklyne this summer, I can't wait until our next big adventure! :D



4 comments:

  1. *buckets of confetti* I srsly can’t believe how many fun things we crammed into that week! <3

    The bookstore was definitely a highlight!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can’t either!! We did so many amazingly fun things! :D

      For sure! I’ve never had so much fun at a bookstore before! ;)

      Delete