Monday, April 29, 2019

The Awesome Blogger Award

I haven't done a tag in awhile so when Izzy over at The Story of Me tagged me for the Awesome Blogger Award I was pretty excited. :)
Thank you, Izzy, for tagging me!



1. What is the craziest word you can think of? 
I have no clue! ;D

2. Who is your favorite author? 
Beverly Lewis!! No one writes Amish fiction like she does!

3. Horses, dogs, or cats? Which do you like best? 
I'm not exactly an animal lover, but I guess I'd say cats. Kittens are so adorable!

4. Do you own any pets? 
Yes, two cats. We have friendly chickens too. ;)

Cali and Dastan 

5. Would you rather own an iPhone, computer, or notebook? 
Well, I already own an iPhone so I'd say a computer, specifically a laptop.

6. What is your favorite Bible verse or quote (from anything)? 
My favorite Bible verse is Jeremiah 29:11--For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

A quote I really like is from David A. R. White's book, Between Heaven and Hollywood--"A God-given dream is a persistent and clinging thing that will not be wiped from your heart."


I tag whoever want to do this! ;)


6 comments:

  1. Nice! I got tagged for this and it was very fun to answer. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think tags are so fun! Really? I'll have to go check yours out. :)

      Delete
  2. Love this tag, so fun! :D And your cats are so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, your cats are so cute! And that's one of my favorite Bible verses too! <3
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are pretty cute! ;D It's an amazing one for sure! <3

      Delete