Sunday, April 7, 2019

Indivisible // Movie Review

About the Movie:
Indivisible is the extraordinary true story of Army Chaplain Darren Turner and his wife Heather, whose lives are fully devoted to serving God, family, and country. But when war etches deep battle scars – both overseas and on the home front – the Turners' rock-solid marriage is shaken to its core. Carrying the burdens the other can't comprehend, they must decide if they're willing to face one more battle: the fight to save their marriage.

You can see a trailer of this movie here.

I saw a trailer for Indivisible while at the movie theatre seeing God Bless the Broken Road back in September. I wasn't sure if Indivisible would be something I'd want to see or not. I never know about movies that are war related, just because I'm a bit more sensitive to war movies, but while there is war and violence it's not graphic. I watched this movie for the first time back in January, just a few days after it came out on DVD.
The movie is about an Army chaplain who goes to serve in Afghanistan. This movie shows real life struggles not only overseas, but also the struggles of returning home after war.
While Indivisible does deal with some deep stuff, it really is a great movie and one I enjoyed it more than I thought I would.


Have you seen Indivisible before? Do you want to?


6 comments: