Thursday, April 14, 2016

The Liebster Award

Faith from Stories by Firefly tagged me for the Liebster Award. Thanks Faith! It was fun!




The Rules!
--Link back to the person who tagged you.
--Answer their 11 questions.
--Tag 11 bloggers.
--Ask them 11 questions.
--Let them know you've tagged them.


The Questions!

1. What is your personality type?  
I just took a personality test yesterday and it said my personality type was ISF (Introverted, Observant, Feeling).

2. What part of writing a blog post takes the longest for you? (Ex. In my case, it takes me longer to find/stick in links and pictures than to actually write the post.) 
The part that takes me the longest in doing a blog post is when I do a book review. I have the hardest time trying to get my little rating system lined up right. It always wants to be off-centered or something. It usually takes me a long time trying to set that up.

3. Would you rather smell fresh-cut grass or campfire smoke? 
I would rather smell fresh-cut grass.

4. What's the last song you listened to? (And did you like it?) 
"Hallelujah for the Cross" by the Newsboys. Yes, I do like it, it's one of my favorite songs.

5. What's the last movie you watched? (And did you like it?)
The last movie that I watch was actually an episode from the 3rd season of When Calls the Heart. It was called A Time to Speak, and yes, I really enjoyed it. :) 

6. What's the last book you finished? (And did you like it?) 
The last book I read was "The Atonement" by Beverly Lewis. I really enjoyed it. 

7. Do you have a reading goal for this year? 
I would like to try to read 100 books this year. So far I've only read 22 books, so we'll see. :)

8. Would you rather use a pen or a pencil? If you chose pen, what color of ink? 
Well, it depends on what I'm writing. If I'm writing in my journal I will use a pencil. But I like using pens for other things. My favorite color to use is blue. :)

9. What's your favorite historical time period? 
The Oregon Trail! I really like that time period.

10. Describe yourself in one sentence. (It's almost a question.) 
I am a quiet 19 year old Christian, homeschool graduate who loves my family, good books, the violin, and vacations to the Oregon Coast.

11. Do you enjoy tags? (Or are you only filling this out because you feel obligated? B-)) 
I really enjoy doing blog tags, they're so much fun! 

12 comments:

  1. Sweet! I had fun reading this :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed it, Lauren! I had a lot of fun doing it! :)

      Delete
  2. Hey, cool! You go to the Oregon coast? Have you ever been to Cannon Beach? Our family loves that place...and it worth every hour it takes us to haul out there and enjoy it! :)
    This was a fun post to read, thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we do! I love going on family vacations to the beach. :) No, I never have been to Cannon Beach. We usually go to Cape Lookout state park. It's about 15 minutes from the city of Tillamook :)

      Delete
    2. Ooooo....Tillamook! Yeah, our family loves Tillamook too. ;) Who doesn't love their AWESOME ice-cream??
      Btw, I tag you for the "Top Ten Villains" tag. If you're interested, check out my blog for details.

      Delete
    3. Yes, Tillamook is so much fun. They're ice cream is so good! :)
      Thanks for tagging me, Rebekah, but, I'll probably pass on this one. I can't seem to think of very many villains. ;)

      Delete
  3. Cool! You're personality type is pretty close to mine! Not all that surprising, huh? ;)
    Oh, I love Newsboys!!! :D Have you heard they're song Guilty?
    I really need to watch When Calls the Heart...and read more of Beverly Lewis's books. :P
    Yes, blue pens are THE BEST!!! xD I have...several. ;)

    Thanks you so much for doing the tag, Rebekah!! I really enjoyed reading through your answers. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so cool, but yeah, not too surprising. ;)
      Yes, the Newsboys are really good. :) No, I haven't heard their song Guilty. I'll have to look it up. :)
      Oh yes, you really should watch When Calls the Heart, and read more Beverly Lewis books. ;) ;)
      Blue pens are definitely the BEST. :) I like to use other colors too, but blue is my most favorite. :)
      I'm glad you enjoyed it, I had a lot of fun doing it. Thanks so much for tagging me, Faith!! :D

      Delete
  4. Quiet!? Not when it comes to "When Calls the Heart".

    ReplyDelete
  5. Typical little brother, eh? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Definitely a typical little brother thing. ;)

      Delete