--Link back to the person who tagged you.
--Answer their 11 questions.
--Tag 11 bloggers.
--Ask them 11 questions.--Let them know you've tagged them.
1. What is your personality type?
I just took a personality test yesterday and it said my personality type was ISF (Introverted, Observant, Feeling).
2. What part of writing a blog post takes the longest for you? (Ex. In my case, it takes me longer to find/stick in links and pictures than to actually write the post.)
The part that takes me the longest in doing a blog post is when I do a book review. I have the hardest time trying to get my little rating system lined up right. It always wants to be off-centered or something. It usually takes me a long time trying to set that up.
3. Would you rather smell fresh-cut grass or campfire smoke?
I would rather smell fresh-cut grass.
4. What's the last song you listened to? (And did you like it?)
"Hallelujah for the Cross" by the Newsboys. Yes, I do like it, it's one of my favorite songs.
5. What's the last movie you watched? (And did you like it?)
The last movie that I watch was actually an episode from the 3rd season of When Calls the Heart. It was called A Time to Speak, and yes, I really enjoyed it. :)
6. What's the last book you finished? (And did you like it?)
The last book I read was "The Atonement" by Beverly Lewis. I really enjoyed it.
7. Do you have a reading goal for this year?
I would like to try to read 100 books this year. So far I've only read 22 books, so we'll see. :)
8. Would you rather use a pen or a pencil? If you chose pen, what color of ink?
Well, it depends on what I'm writing. If I'm writing in my journal I will use a pencil. But I like using pens for other things. My favorite color to use is blue. :)
9. What's your favorite historical time period?
The Oregon Trail! I really like that time period.
10. Describe yourself in one sentence. (It's almost a question.)
I am a quiet 19 year old Christian, homeschool graduate who loves my family, good books, the violin, and vacations to the Oregon Coast.
11. Do you enjoy tags? (Or are you only filling this out because you feel obligated? B-))
I really enjoy doing blog tags, they're so much fun!