Lauren from Lauren's Amazing World tagged me for this fun tag. Thanks Lauren! It was fun! :)
-Write down ten of your favorite things
-Tag at least three others!
1. My family!
2. When Calls the Heart! I love that TV show. I love the storyline, the characters, everything! If you haven't seen this wonderful show, then you definitely need to! It's soooo good! :)
3. Books! Books are so great. My favorite genres to read are Amish fiction and 1800's time period.
Some of my favorite Amish books.
Some of my favorite 1800's time books.
4. Salted caramels are one of my favorite types of candy! They are really good. The only bad thing is that I can only find them at certain stores and they're not always there. The milk chocolate ones are my favorite, but the dark chocolate are really good too.
5. The Amish. Ever since the fall of 2012 I have been really fascinated with the Amish lifestyle. I love anything Amish. Recipes, books, dolls, figurines, pictures, etc. ;) I went to Amish Country last fall and that made me even more interested! :)
6. Flowers. Flowers, to me, are what makes it seem more like spring. I like all types of flowers but some of my favorites are: Johnny-Jump-Ups, Forget-Me-Not's, Irises, Crocuses, Tulips, Daisies, Roses and Carnations.
7. The color blue.
8. Sledding! I love to go sledding in the winter. It is so much fun. :)
9. The violin. I enjoy playing the violin and teaching it!