Monday, June 3, 2019

My May Highlights

Another month has come and gone. 2019 seems to be literally flying by! May was a good month. Busy, but good.



~When Calls the Heart is so good! Season 6 just finished. (The season finale was on Sunday!) It's been fantastic, but I wasn't ready for it to end yet. Season 7 comes out next year though! :D



~Speaking of When Calls the Heart, my favorite post that I did this month was my When Calls the Heart Story Time With GIF's

~I went to lots of graduation parties. I went to a graduation ceremony then four graduation parties.

~Unfortunately I didn't post any bookish videos this month. I had planned to then something didn't work out and I never got to do it. There will be videos in June though! 

~I read some really good books this month! (Yay! :D) I read The Tinderbox by Beverly Lewis and Becoming Us by Robin Jones Gunn. 

~Mr. Brownsfield by Jonathan Hangstefer came out in paperback and kindle on May 22!

~I watched some fun Hallmark movies like: The Lost Valentine, Sailing into Love, Pearl in ParadiseHailey Dean Mystery: Death on Duty and A Prescription for Murder

~We had some really stormy weather the last couple weeks! It's been very rainy. One day the streets of downtown were flooding!


I'm looking forward to June, it will bring some exciting things! =)


7 comments:

  1. Great recap! Sounds like you had a fun filled month! What is the most exciting thing you are looking forward to in June? XD
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did have a fun month! The most exciting thing I'm looking forward to in June is riding carnival rides at our local festival! :D

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a very fun month!☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a nice May! :D
    Flooding? Until the past few days, we hadn't had rain in weeks. That's a swap. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a fun month. :)
      Really? Wow, that is a swap. We're always usually the ones with no rain. ;)

      Delete