Sunday, May 12, 2019

When Calls the Heart Story Time With Gifs

If you know me at all you know that I absolutely LOVE the Hallmark TV show When Calls the Heart! When Calls the Heart is now in its 6th season. Season 6 started airing on February 24 and went for three weeks before going on a hiatus until it returned just last weekend.



So, I am extremely excited that it's back on and last week I was quite ecstatic, and that happiness carried over into today. So, I'm going to give you a bit of a little inside look into my afternoon leading up to When Calls the Heart and on into the evening. I'll be narrating and there'll be a smattering of gifs to help get the point across. 😉 (I usually don't like gifs, but I found some pretty fun ones.)
*This is a bit over exaggerated because, obviously, I like to spice up a good story.

I absolutely despise spoilers so there will be no spoilers in this post so you're safe even if you aren't caught up on the show. No need to be covering your eyes!



Let's start off with how I exactly feel about this lovely show, I think this explains my pure joy:


Last Sunday When Calls the Heart came on at 7:00p.m. (mountain time) but that week was a two night special and Monday's episode came on at 6:00. So, this week I was pretty sure that it came on at 7:00. But then approaching 6:00 this evening I realized that I wasn't sure of the time and had a slight panic attack when I thought I might miss it! I was quite desperate...

Thankfully I didn't miss anything and the episode aired at 7:00. ;)

I tried to get one of my brothers to watch the show by giving him the look. You know, the one's that's like:


Well, that look worked last week, but to no avail this week....

During the show, one of my brothers and my dad made a few of "those comments". You know, the ones like, ""For real? That wouldn't really happen!, "Oh, give me a break" and stuff like that. I was like this:
 Then like this:



Thinking that a certain character (or maybe characters 😉) was good looking, I told my family so. They disagreed with me and I was like:
Oh please!


Let's just say I really enjoyed the new episode. I was super excited after seeing the "Next week on When Calls the Heart" preview.


Woah! What a day!



I hope you enjoyed! I know this post was a little different (hehe), but you just got a glimpse into how weird I can be sometimes. 😜

 Until next time!


10 comments:

  1. Love all the GIFs!!!! Hehe! In my family there was some of "those comments" as well! (In all fairness, they can be pretty unrealistic at times! :D) Anyway, great post!!
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, thanks! I had a little too much fun coming up with all of them. ;D
      Haha! ;)
      Thanks, Brooklyne! :)

      Delete
  2. Haha! Loved this post!
    (Also, it's pretty obvious what another of your favorite shows is...;))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, I'm so glad! ;D
      (*laughs* Yes, I do love Full House... ;))

      Delete
  3. this post was so fun!! xD And my family acts the EXACT same way about WCTH, hahah.
    I love all the gifs xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you thought so! ;D Haha, what's with that? We need to watch it together! :D
      I thought they were pretty fun ones. ;)

      Delete
  4. THIS is how weird you can get?!?!😉
    Outrageous...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok ok. You actually got a chuckle out of me! Nicely played. 👏 👏 👏. Nice post. That’s a fun use of the gifs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just a chuckle? I know you were dying of laughter on the inside.... ;)
      Haha, I'm glad you liked it! :D

      Delete