Saturday, May 4, 2019

Flowers, Friends, and Easter Fun ~ My April Highlights

April really seemed to fly by. I just can't believe that we are already 5 months into the year. We're almost halfway through 2019! That's crazy to even think about!



~April started off with me starting back up my job with a new boss. I was super nervous about that, but my new boss is really great, and I'm enjoying my job. I work at a local deli for those of you who don't know. :)

~I had a fun evening one Friday with three friends of mine. We had a nice heart-to-heart chat, had fun playing games, and we watched what we could of season 6 of When Calls the Heart. It was their first time seeing those. (Only one more day until When Calls the Heart starts airing again!)

~I had a fun movie party with my friends. Some friends came over to my house and we watched the Hallmark movie Love in Design.

~I posted two new videos. My Life in Books Tag and Do I Have that Book?

~Easter came. We had a nice Easter day with church in the morning then dinner with my grandpa in the late afternoon.

~I put on a violin recital for my violin students. All of my students did a great job.

~The book club was fun as usual. We had a blast and now I'm preparing for the last book club of the school year.

~We have quite a few pretty flowers coming up at our place. Tulips, johnny-jump-ups, bleeding hearts, lilacs, and the irises will be blooming soon!


How was your April? What kinds of flowers are coming up at your house?

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a fun month.☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun fun! Hey I've never heard of some of those flowers you mentioned! I'll have too look them up! *winks*
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a nice month, dear! All the lovely flowers are nice. :D

    ReplyDelete