Monday, June 10, 2019

A Bookish Tag

My friend, Brooklyne, over at Showers of Blessings just did this fun book tagged and she said she tagged the first five people who commented on her blog. I was the second comment and decided I just had to do this one!



1. What genre do you read the most?
I used to read a ton of Amish fiction, but now I've read all of Beverly Lewis's books so I don't read it as much anymore, except of course, when she writes new books.
I read quite a few contemporary books.

2. Do you prefer books that are in a series?
I really do like series because you have lots more time to get to know the characters!

3. On average, how many books do you read a month?
Lately it's been around 3 or 4.

4. What is the last book you rated 5 stars?
Becoming Us by Robin Jones Gunn was the last 5 star read for me. It is so good!



5. First person or third person? Past or present narrative?
I like both first and third person, but I prefer past tense.

6. What book do you relate to the main character the most?
Maybe Christy Miller... She's pretty relatable to me and we have some similarities (some kind of shocking!)



7. What is the most over-used plot twist that drives you crazy?
I'm not quite sure....

8. Name three books that you absolutely love the cover design.
Forever With You by Robin Jones Gunn

Child of Mine by David and Beverly Lewis

The Ebb Tide by Beverly Lewis


9. What book series would you recommend to your best friend?
Definitely the A Life of Faith Millie Keith series!! They are amazing and I've recommended them to pretty much everyone I know!!


10. A book that you liked a side character better then the main character.
I cannot think of any book where I liked the side character best.



4 comments:

  1. Yay! Loved reading your answers!!! And I like all the pictures you included! :)
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice answers. This tag was really fun! I did it on my blog.☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, it is! :D I'll have to check out your answers. ;)

      Delete