Thursday, January 10, 2019

My Friend the Bird is Back!!

If you’ve been around my blog awhile then you already know about this "exotic" bird friend of mine (aka a heron). If not, then you’re probably wondering why on earth I’m calling a heron an exotic bird. Well, this story explains it all! ;) My birdie comes by each year and I sure do love his visits. I think he's trying to figure out how to steal more fish from our pond, but the pond is frozen... This morning though shortly after I woke up I saw him standing in our yard. You can imagine my delight seeing him since I haven't seen him since last spring. So I ran to grab my camera and snapped some pictures.



If you’re interested in reading my other follow-up stories here they are:
The Return of the Exotic Bird
My Friend the Bird


8 comments:

  1. Aw, yes! I remember your friend the Exotic Bird! What's his name? :)
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *smiles* Umm...I actually don't know! I've thought about names in the past but never came up with something that sounded right... ;)

      Delete
  2. Hehe, I knew what to expect as soon as I saw the title. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!! That's so neat he keeps returning!! :DD

    ReplyDelete