Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Goodbye 2018. Hello 2019!

Happy New Year!! It's now 2019. A whole new year to make special memories and try new things!

2018 was a good year.

  • A friend of mine got married and I was a bridesmaid in her wedding.
  • My brother graduated high school and published his first novel.
  • Faith and I hosted our 2nd annual When Calls the Heart blog party during the week of Valentine's Day.
  • Speaking of Faith, I got to meet her in person for the first time! 
  • In July I posted my very first vlog and have been having fun with it since.
  • I got a new job down at a deli here in town. 
  • I got my ears pierced. 


Some of my goals for 2019 are:
  • Growing closer to God
  • Reading 75 books with 12 of them being nonfiction
  • Hopefully going on vacation
  • Write in my journal everyday.
  • Playing my violin more
  • Focusing on the blessings in my life and not letting stress or worry take over. 



4 comments:

  1. Great goals for 2019! I set my goal to read 50 books this year... it's not very ambitious, but hopefully its achievable. I figure I can read four books a month, right?? Well, best wishes on all of your goals this year!!! :)
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 50 books is a great goal! :) Four books a month doesn't sound too bad,...I guess it depends on how busy you are! ;)
      Thank you! <3

      Delete