Friday, January 12, 2018

Crazy Weather!

We have been having some weird weather lately. Last year at this time we had about a foot and a half of snow on the ground. It was just so cold and snowy and I was loving it!
Well, today it is bright and sunny. It’s 52 degrees and the flowers are blooming! I can’t believe it. It’s a beautiful day! I love this type of weather, but in the spring. In January I really love the snow, winter is one of my favorite seasons. So this is just really strange weather for us in Idaho to have in January!

Last year at this time.


Today.


What’s the weather like for you?



4 comments:

  1. Wow, that is definitely some crazy weather!! It was much warmer and rainy here to last couple of days, but it's colder today and its supposed to stay pretty cold this week. They're not calling for snow yet though. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! Today is pretty much the same as yesterday.
      That’s nice that you’re having some colder weather, but that’s sad that there will probably be no snow. I don’t think we’ll be getting anymore snow either. :'(

      Delete