Friday, January 19, 2018

2018 Anticipated Book Releases

I am so excited for another year of great books to read! There are quite a few books that are coming out in 2018 that look really good!
(These are in no particular order.)


The Road Home by Beverly Lewis
Release Date: April 3
I am SO excited for this book. It sounds really good and I love the cover. Beverly Lewis is my favorite author so I just cannot wait to read this one!!




The Celebration by Wanda E. Brunstetter
Release Date: February 6
I am so looking forward to this book. I read the first book last spring and I really enjoyed it. I haven’t read book 2 yet, but I’m planning to soon so I can read this one when it comes out.




Phoebe’s Light by Suzanne Woods Fisher
Release Date: February 6
This is the first book in a brand new series by Suzanne Woods Fisher. I’m looking forward to reading it. I’ve enjoyed most of the authors books so I’m looking forward to reading this one.





The Sea Before Us by Sarah Sundin
Release Date: February 6
This book is also the first book in a new series. I’ve enjoyed most of Sarah Sundin’s books and I’m really excited to see what this one will be like.





Andi Dreams of Gold by Susan K. Marlow
Release Date: July 
The Circle C Stepping Stones books are so fun and I can't wait for this one!



Andi Far from Home by Susan K. Marlow
Release Date: July
This will be the last book in the Circle C Stepping Stones series. 




Accidental Guardian by Mary Connealy
Release Date: April 3
I’ve never read a book by this author but the cover caught my attention and when I looked it up it sounded pretty good. I’m looking forward to giving it a try.




When God Calls the Heart by Brian Bird and Michelle Cox
Release Date: February 1
I'm really looking forward to reading this devotional. I love When Calls the Heart so I can't wait for this!


Love Needs No Words by Faith Potts
Release Date: March 20
There’s not a cover for this book just yet, but it’s coming out this spring and I’m so excited! Faith is such a talented author. 


Royal Fire by Jonathan Hangstefer 
Release Date: Spring
This is the author’s first book and I was able to alpha-read it. It doesn’t have a cover yet either, but it will be coming out this spring. Fantasy is not a genre I really care for, but I am looking forward to this book coming out and being available to the world. 



What books are you excited to read?
Are you looking forward to any of these books? 


4 comments:

  1. Eeps, all the good books!! :D :D I'm also looking forward to many of these – especially The Road Home, the Andi books, The Sea Before Us, and the WCTH devotional. Oh, and Royal Fire sounds good too. ;D
    Thanks for mentioning Love Needs No Words! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! There’s quite a few good looking ones coming out!!! :) :)
      I can’t wait to have Love Needs No Words” on my shelf!! :D

      Delete
  2. That is a lot of books, but I have no doubt that you will read all of them. 😄

    ReplyDelete