Saturday, June 3, 2017

The Goodreads Tag

Faith from Stories by Firefly tagged me for The Goodreads Tag. Thanks, Faith, it was fun! =)

~Rules~
~Thank the person who tagged you 
~Answer the questions 
~Tag at least three people 


What was the last book you marked as 'read'?
The last book I read was Love Me Tender by Janice Hanna. I just got done reading it with a friend and it was a great book.



What are you currently reading? 
I’m currently reading a couple different books, but some of them I’ve set aside for now. So I’m mainly reading Salty Kisses by Robin Jones Gunn and it is so good so far!



What was the last book you marked as 'to read'? 
A Place Called Lonesome by Jesseca Wheaton. I’m looking forward to reading it soon. :)



Do you use the star system?
If the star system is the same as rating a book, then yes I do occasionally. Some times I’ll rate a book, but it just depends.

Are you doing the 2017 Reading Challenge?
Yes. My goal is to read 100 books this year and so far I’ve read 46.

Do you have a wish-list? 
I do have a wish-list, but not on Goodreads. 

Who are your favorite authors? 
I really like, Beverly Lewis, Janette Oke, Susan K. Marlow, and Robin Jones Gunn. There’s lots of other great authors, but those are my top favorites.



Have you joined any groups? 
I was invited into one group, but I don’t actually do anything in it. 

How many Goodreads shelves do you have? 
I have six. 


I’m not going to tag anyone, but if you want to do this, feel free to do so!



2 comments:

  1. Love Me Tender and A Place Called Lonesome -- both so good! :D Thanks so much for doing the tag, Rebekah. I really enjoyed reading your answers! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they both are good! :D Thanks again for tagging me!
      I’m glad you enjoyed it! =)

      Delete