Friday, January 29, 2021

Anticipated Books for 2021

For the last few years I have had fun sharing my anticipated books for the new year. 

Last year I think I only unfortunately read one of the books I was excited for so this year I’m going to make an effort to actually read the books I put on this anticipated list. ;)


When Twilight Breaks by Sarah Sundin // Release Date:  February 2

I haven’t read a Sarah Sundin book in awhile but I’m hoping to remedy that. ;) This new release sounds good and I’m excited to give it a try! 


The Moonlight School by Suzanne Woods Fisher // Release Date: February 2

It has also been a little while since I read a Suzanne Woods Fisher book as well, but I thought this one sounded interesting! 


Braced for Love by Mary Connealy // March 2

I really haven't read many books by this author but I think I'll go ahead and give this new series a try. 


Sustaining Faith by Janette Oke and Laurel Oke Logan // June 1

I have yet to read book 1 in this series but I hope to soon! Janette Oke always has such lovely stories. 


The Chase by Lisa Harris // Release Date: July 6

I read book 1 The Escape back in December and absolutely loved it! I am SO excited to read The Chase


The Beginning by Beverly Lewis // Fall 

There isn't an official release date or cover for this book yet, but I am so excited for it just the same. Beverly Lewis writes amazing books. :) 



What books are you excited to release this year?



6 comments:

  1. Oooooooo! 😯
    Look like amazing books! Loved this post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, don't they look great?!
      I'm glad you enjoyed it! :D

      Delete
  2. Ok, I rly want to read When Twilight Breaks!! First time I heard of it... definitely adding it to my TBR pile! *scurries over to goodreads*

    ReplyDelete