Monday, March 16, 2020

The Chocolate Book Tag

Happy Monday! Today Brooklyne and I are doing the Chocolate Book Tag! You can head over to Brooklyne's blog to read her answers to the tag!


Dark Chocolate - A book that covers a dark topic.
Freedom by Faith Potts covers the topic of suicide. While it does have that dark topic in it the book also is full of hope that each person has a purpose.



White Chocolate - Your favorite lighthearted/humorous read.
The book that comes to me off the top of my head is When Calls the Heart by Janette Oke. It is so good and one spot in particular is especially funny. ;)



Milk Chocolate - A book that has a lot of hype that you're dying to read. 
I wouldn't say this book has a lot of hype but I'm dying to read The Stone Wall by Beverly Lewis!



Chocolate With A Caramel Center - A book that makes you feel all gooey in the middle while you are reading it.
I'll just go with A Gown of Spanish Lace. That's such a great book!




Wafer-free Kit-Kat - A book that has surprised you lately.
I'm not sure if this is supposed to be a good or a bad surprise. I've never heard of a wafer-free Kit-Kat. Wouldn't that just be a plain chocolate bar...?
Anyways a book that surprised me in a good way lately was Cole and Sav: Our Surprising Love Story. I was thinking I would enjoy this book, but at the same time I always have a harder time reading non-fiction even if it's about someone I'm interested in. This book was great though! I really enjoyed it and I finished it quickly!



Snickers - A book that you're going nuts about.
I read Katie in Waiting last summer and LOVED it!! I can't believe how good it was!! I wish I could get my friends to read it!



Hot Chocolate with Cream and Marshmallows - A book that you would return to for a comfort read.
For ever and always, A Life of Faith: Millie Keith!



Box of Chocolates - What series have you read that you feel has a wide variety and something for everyone. 
I think it's hard to find a book that everyone would like, but I would say that the Circle C series can be enjoyable to a wide variety. Either girls or boys can enjoy these. They can be enjoyable for a fairly wide age range too, and they are just great in general!



What book are you dying to read?

Now don't forget to check out Brooklyne's answers!


10 comments:

  1. The Millie Keith and the Circle C books are both really good series!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun tag! Loved reading your answers. AHHHH the cover for The Stone Wall!!!!! I am so excited for it ;DD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed it! I know!! I love it too. I'm SO excited to read it!! :D

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I loved seeing what you chose too! It was fun doing this together! =) <3

      Delete
  4. It's probably a bad thing how much I loved being put in the "dark" bracket. xD This was a neat tag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, should I be concerned? ;)
      I know! Isn't it sweet? *wink*

      Delete
  5. Fun idea!! :D When is the last time you read Millie? I'm due for another read.
    abigailrehmert.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in need of a reread of the Millie books too! :) They are SO good! I can't remember when I last read them, but I know it's been a couple of years.

      Delete