Sunday, July 2, 2017

June Highlights

June has already come and gone. It was a good month. It was not near as busy as May was, which is super nice. :)


~My mom and I sold some books at a used curriculum sale. It was a lot of fun and I sold about half of my books.

~Our homeschool convention was in the beginning of June and that was pretty fun.

~I went to a carnival that our town puts on every year and it was super fun as usual! :) I went with my younger brothers and we rode the rides. I had such a fun time!!!

This is one of my favorite rides!

~At the carnival I was able to get a caramel apple! I have not been able to get one for the last few years because of my braces, but I finally was able to have one this year. It wasn't quite as good as I had hoped, but it was still good.

~I got my hair cut. It's just a little past my shoulders now.

~My good, friend Faith just published her novella, Dandelion Dust. It actually just came out yesterday!!


Books I read in June:
A Place Called Lonesome by Jesseca Wheaton
Sierra Jensen volume 3 by Robin Jones Gunn
Salty Kisses by Robin Jones Gunn
Because of Winn-Dixie by Kate DiCamillo
Sierra Jensen volume 4 by Robin Jones Gunn
Love Finds You in Sunset Beach, Hawaii by Robin Jones Gunn
Departures by Robin Jones Gunn
A Horse to Love by Marsha Hubler
On the Victory Trail by Marsha Hubler


How was your month?


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful post, Rebekah! :) Sounds like you had a lovely month.
    Lots of good books too! *sees the Keystone Stable series and grins*
    Ooo, caramel apples are great. <3
    Thank you for mentioning DD! And I love your post graphic. *wink*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Faith. Yes, I did have a good month! =)
      I did read some great books! Yep, I started that series! :)
      Caramel apples are good. It was so nice being able to finally have one! ;)
      Oh, you’re welcome! It was definitely a highlight! Thanks, I figured you’d like that picture. *winks back* I had taken it a few months ago and planned to use it for June. I realized somewhat recently that I’d be using this picture the same month your book came out! :)

      Delete