Sunday, April 30, 2017

April Highlights

April has been a great month! The weather has gone back and forth between beautiful sunny days and rainy days. We have some flowers coming up which is really fun!



--On April 18, I got my braces off!!! I had braces on for just a little over 3 years. Now I can finally have stuff like caramel popcorn and certain candy.



--My mom and I went to the movie theatre and saw The Case for Christ. We both enjoyed it.

--When Calls the Heart! Season 4 ended and it was another amazing season!! :D I really, really enjoyed it. Also, it was announced that there will be a season 5!!!!! I am SO super excited!!!



--I had a When Calls the Heart season 4 marathon with three of my friends. It was so fun! We've been doing these marathons since season 2.



The books I read this month were:
Crosswords and Chamomile by Elizabeth Adams
Love Finds You in Sun Valley, Idaho by Angela Ruth Strong
Brides of Alaska by Tracie Peterson
The Newcomer by Suzanne Woods Fisher
Follow My Leader by James B. Garfield
The Seekers by Wanda E. Brunstetter
Thick as Thieves by Susan K. Marlow


How was your month?
Do you have pretty flowers coming up?


2 comments:

  1. Those flowers are so pretty!! :D
    Eeps, I bet your excited about getting your braces off. Congrats, girl! :)
    I saw The Case for Christ just yesterday!! Ahh, so good! Hooray for WCTH!! Season 5?! EEPS IM SO GLAD!!! I'm gonna start watching season 4 this week. ;)

    Sounds like some good books! Lovely recap, my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love all the flowers that are coming up!
      Yes, it is so nice to have my braces off! :D
      That's great that you enjoyed The Case for Christ too!! It was good. =)
      YES!! There is going to be a season 5!!!!! :D I'm thrilled! Eeps!!!!! I cannot wait to hear your thought on season 4 of When Calls the Heart!! It's a great season (as usual ;)), you'll love it! :)

      Yes, I enjoyed all the book I read this month, well some more then others. ;) My favorite was probably "The Newcomer".
      Thank you! I'm so glad you enjoyed it!

      Delete