Friday, September 30, 2016

September Highlights

Wow, I can't believe how fast September has gone by! This is one of my favorite months. I really like fall, with the colder weather and changing colors of the leaves. :)





Some of my highlights from this past month were:
--I started re-reading the A Life of Faith books. I love those books so much, especially Millie. :) Right now I'm on Millie's Faithful Heart. I didn't get as far into the series as I had hoped to, but I look forward to continuing to make my way through this wonderful series.


--One of my brothers and I are going to be playing our violins in a Christmas concert in December and the orchestra practices started this month.

--My birthday! :D



This month I read 7 books. I read:
On Distant Shores by Sarah Sundin
Millie's Unsettled Season by Martha Finley, adapted by Kersten Hamilton
Love Finds You in Wildrose North Dakota by Tracey Bateman
Millie's Courageous Days by Martha Finley, adapted by Kersten Hamilton
In Perfect Time by Sarah Sundin
Fitting In by Rebekah A. Morris
Millie's Remarkable Journey by Martha Finley, adapted by Kersten Hamilton


How was your September? Are you looking forward to more fall days?


3 comments:

  1. Ahhh, I somehow missed this post! :( I was thinking about something just now, and I was like "I don't remember reading Rebekah's September highlights!" ;)
    I really like fall too! :) Ooo, I love your post graphic! Is that near your home?! It's so pretty! :D
    A Christmas concert sounds like a lot of fun!! :)
    Happy belated birthday, Rebekah! :D
    I also read On Distant Shores, In Perfect Time, and Fitting In last month. I'm looking forward to reading LFYI Wildrose and the Mille books soon!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that’s okay. I posted it later in the evening and then posted something not too long after. :)
      Fall is just so nice! :D Thank you! No, I actually took the picture at the Amish bed and breakfast that my mom and I stayed at last fall. :)
      I’m looking forward to the Christmas concert. It’s been really fun the last two years. =)
      Thank you, Faith!! :D
      Those three books were really good. Especially the ones in the Wings of the Nightingale series.
      LFYI Wildrose was good. It wasn’t my most favorite LFYI book, but it was still good. :) And the Millie books are just wonderful. ;)
      Thanks for commenting, Faith! :D

      Delete
    2. Oh, okay. That does look like Amish country. :D

      Delete