Sunday, December 13, 2015

The Bedtime Book Tag

After seeing this on Faith's blog, I decided to do it too because it looked like a lot of fun. So here are the questions and my answers. 

1. A book that kept you up all night.
I really don't know. I don't read a whole lot in bed so I can't think of any.

2. A book that made you scared to sleep.
That would be "The Postcard" by Beverly Lewis. It is a terrible book. 

3. A book that made you go to sleep.
A book has never made me go to sleep before, but some books I've read were really boring that I thought I would've fallen asleep. : )

4. A book that left you tossing and turning all night in anticipation of its release.
Well, I been super excited about the release of quite a few books, but it's never kept me up.

5. A book that has your favorite boy/girlfriend relationship. 
Definitely Millie Keith and Charles Landreth from the "A Life of Faith: Millie Keith books". 

6. A book that would be your worst nightmare to live in. 
I'm not sure. 

7. A book that reminds you of night time.
The only book that really comes to mind is "The Covenant" by Beverly Lewis. Probably because towards the end of the book there is quite a few parts that take place at night. 

8. A book that had a nightmarish cliffhanger.
"Millie's Unsettled Season" ended in a terrible place! :) 

9. A book you actually dreamed about.
I've never actually dreamed about a book before, but after I read the Dear America book "Standing in the Light", which is about a girl and her brother that get captured by Indians, I had some dreams about Indians. 

10. A book monster you wouldn't want to find under your bed. 
I can't think of any.

If anyone else would like to do this feel free to either in the comments or on your blog. :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment