Thursday, December 1, 2016

25 Days Until Christmas!


Christmas is in 25 days!!! I’m so excited! Christmas is my favorite season!
I’ve been watching a lot of fun Christmas movies and reading some great Christmas books. We haven’t put up our Christmas tree yet, but hopefully soon. Although I did put up a mini tree in my room. :)
My friend Faith over at Stories by Firefly is hosting a 12 Days of Christmas blog link-up. She did it last year and it was so fun. Whether you have a blog or not, you can join in on this Christmas-y fun! 

Go here to learn more about it! :D


I’ll be doing quite a few Christmas-y posts this month, so please check back! 


4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing about the link up, Rebekah!! <3 Your little tree is so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Faith! I can't wait to participate in it. :D Thanks. =)

      Delete
  2. CHRISTMAS IS COMING UP SO SOON I AM NOT READY. *breathes heavily* But I'm also excited. And I'll have to check out the link up!

    katie grace
    a writer's faith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Christmas is definitely coming quickly, I'm not ready yet either. ;) But I'm very excited.
      Oh yes, you should definitely check out the link up! It was a ton of fun last year and I'm sure it will be this year too. :D

      Delete