Sunday, November 20, 2016

The Q&A Tag

Faith did this tag a little while ago. She didn't tag anyone, but she left it open for whoever wanted to do it. So, I decided to go ahead and do it because it looked fun. :) I'm also not going to tag anyone, but if you want to do this feel free to do so!


Okay, now the questions and my answers:

1. What is your favorite season?
Fall and winter, although there is something that I like about each season.

2. What is your favorite hot drink?
I don't really like hot drinks that much. Although a minty tea is pretty good.

3. Do you have a favorite author? (Or top 3)
My top favorite authors are: Beverly Lewis, Janette Oke, and Sarah Sundin.

4. If you're a writer, what is your favorite part of the writing process?
I'm not a writer, but sometimes I think it would be fun to write a book. I think that the easiest part for me would be to come up with a story. I'd just have a bit of a hard time trying to actually write it down and have it all come together.

5. Would you rather read the book or watch the movie?
It depends. I usually like to read the book then watch the movie, but sometimes I will just watch the movie then read the book. 

6. You can have any pet in the world—what would you choose?
None. I don't really like animals that much.

7. Are you an outside person or an inside person?
I'm an inside person, except when it comes to the beach. ;)

8. Do you have a favorite music band/group/singer?
I like most of Tenth Avenue North's songs.

9. Favorite online media site? (Pintrest, Twitter, Facebook, etc..)?
I don't have any. ;)

10. What are you currently reading?
I am currently reading Dana's Valley by Janette Oke. 



6 comments:

  1. Dana's Valley – me too!!! *wink* Oooh, yes, minty tea is pretty good. Especially on a cold day!

    I'm so glad you did the tag, Rebekah!! I really enjoyed reading your answers. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a coincidence that we both were reading "Dana's Valley"! ;) ;) It was really good, but definitely sad.
      Minty tea is pretty good. I prefer ice tea, but hot tea is okay.

      I'm glad you enjoyed it, Faith! :D

      Delete
  2. Hey Rebekah, just letting you know that I tagged you on my blog here: http://iamaddyson.blogspot.com/2016/11/coffee-scene.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, Sarah Sundin is an AMAZING author!!! And I really need to read Dana's Valley. It sounds soo good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, she is! :)
      You should read "Dana's Valley" sometime. It's really good, but also really sad. I actually cried during it and I hardly ever cry while reading a book. ;)

      Delete