Tuesday, November 29, 2016

I'm Thankful For...

Addyson from I Am Addyson tagged me for this Thanksgiving tag. The rules are to just list 10 things that I’m thankful for and, if I want to, why I’m thankful for those thing. 


--Jesus

--My Home


--My family.
  I love my family so much and am so thankful to have them as my family.

--Books
  I just love books! Reading is something that I really enjoy doing in my free time. 

--Winter

--Snow
  Snow is so beautiful and it’s so much fun. I also love sledding in it! :)

--Friends
  Friends are so wonderful! I love spending time with them, talking about our favorite books and movies together. They’re just great.

--The Oregon Coast
  The beach is one of my most favorite places to go. It’s so much fun playing in the water and it’s just such a pretty place.

--Music.
 I enjoy listening to music and playing it on my violin.

--The Library and Book Stores



4 comments: