Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Child of Mine

From The Back Cover

Flight instructor Jack Livingston has been raising his eight-year-old adopted niece, Natalie, since the accident that took her parents' lives. When he travels, Natalie is tenderly cared for by her Amish nanny, Laura Mast, who loves the little girl as her own.

Eight excruciating years ago, Kelly Maines's baby was kidnapped. Determined to find her child, Kelly has tirelessly pursued every lead to its bitter end. And now, with the clock ticking, one last clue from a private investigator ignites a tiny flame of hope: Just a few miles away lives a young girl who matches her profile.

Can this be, at long last, Kelly's beloved daughter? 

"Child of Mine" is one of my favorite books. I really liked that it was not predictable and it always kept me guessing. 


I give this book 10 out of 10 R's

2 comments:

  1. I immediately wanted to read this book after seeing it in the Christian book catalogue. I just haven't gotten around to it yet. :D It's such a pretty cover!

    Thanks for posting, Rebekah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really wanted to read "Child of Mine" after seeing it too. ;) I think you would really enjoy it, it's so good! : )

      Delete