Tuesday, June 29, 2021

A Little Update

 Wow, it's been awhile since I've been active here on my blog! I hope to be a little more active with blogging this summer. 

I feel like I always say this, but life has been super crazy lately! I've been staying busy with work, having fun hanging out with friends, planning summer adventures, and having fun family time.

I've been reading lots lately which has been amazing! I plan to write up a post talking about some of the books I've recently read and enjoyed. 


Now onto a picture update!

Trips to the library to get some fairytale retellings!

I've been listening to audiobooks and it's been fun!

Carnival time!

Daisies! 

I got these fun shoes on a recent shopping trip. ;)

📚📚📚

I love sunsets!

Lots of reading!

Thrift store book haul!

A great reminder! 


More library books. Lisa Harris is a new favorite author!


It doesn't get much better than peanut M&Ms and Erynn Mangum books! ;)


A recent zoo trip. 

Our cat Cali recently passed away which has been really sad. 

Cali ❤️

Sunsets + books = two of my favorite things!


6 comments:

  1. Yayyyyy, you posted! <3
    Cute tie dye shoes! And I love sunsets!

    (So sorry about Cali... that’s so hard.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully I’ll get back into posting regularly! ;)
      Thanks! Yes, sunsets are the best!! :D

      (*hugs* <3)

      Delete
  2. Aw loved hearing from you!!!! So sorry about Cali:(

    ReplyDelete