Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Grand Canyon Q&A

Hi!!! I am here today with a fun recap of mine and Brooklyne's Grand Canyon trip and the promised Q&A!

Brooklyne and I along with our moms had such a fun trip to the Grand Canyon. We hiked some of the Bright Angel Trail, shopped, ate at some fun places, took a bike ride, watched the sunrise and the sunset, saw lots of wildlife, and so much more! In the evenings we had fun doing our nails and printing polaroid pics, and watching Doc and Road to Avonlea! 

After 2 years of friendship I 'm so glad we had this amazing week! 💙

Here's some pictures from our time together and at the end is the Q&A!














The Grand Canyon is so beautiful! I'm so glad I was able to go and even more glad I was able to go with Brooklyne and our wonderful moms!! 


6 comments: