Sunday, September 1, 2019

The Big City, The Beach, and Lots of Fun Memories, My August Highlights

August has come to a close...which means summer is almost over. It's been a good summer, but I'm pretty excited for fall and winter!
August was a fun month with lots of amazing memories.


~I went to Toy Story 4 yet again...I know, I said it wasn't my favorite, (and it's still not) but I went with my mom and brother, and some friends, so that was fun. Plus it was a little better the second time around. ;)

~I had a dentist appointment and my mom came with me and we did a little shopping afterwards and a library trip before. I mean, if you have to go to the dentist, you should at least do some fun things while out and about. ;)

~Some family friends hosted an English Country dance and my two younger brothers and I went to that. It was a pretty fun evening of dancing, visiting, and kettle corn!

~On August 17, my mom and I went on our own little Amazing Race adventure. ;) We went to Los Angeles and we went to the Hollywood Walk of Fame!!!! It was an absolute blast. We had so much fun!!


~In LA I had the most delicious dairy free ice cream. Of course, they don't have that stuff where I live, but I did find some tasty almond milk ice cream at the grocery store.

~Season 4 of Hallmark's Chesapeake Shores started up! I like that show a lot, so I'm excited to see where season 4 goes.

~On August 26-30, my family and I went to Oregon. We went to Portland then we went to my favorite place ever, the ocean!! I had so much fun on the Oregon Coast! We played on the beach, visited some lighthouses, and had lots of other fun!





~I shared a little bit more about the book I'm writing. You can check that out here.
I'm super excited about how it's coming along!!



 I hope everyone had a fantastic August!


4 comments: