Sunday, March 17, 2019

Movie Questionnaire Featuring My Brothers // Video

Happy St. Patrick's Day! 🍀

I'm SO excited about today's video! My brothers Jonathan and James joined me for this one. :)

Brooklyne over at Showers of Blessing is doing a series called Family Forever Month and she's featuring members of her family in different posts and invited others to do the same, so I thought now would be the perfect time to do this particular video seeing as how my brothers are in it.

Disclaimer: The day we filmed this there were lots of obnoxious birds out and a crop duster was flying around. The funny thing was that none of us actually noticed the crop duster so we just talked right over it. ;) I'm sorry about all of the background noise and my brothers didn't talk the loudest, but I hope you all still enjoy watching this one!!




4 comments:

  1. Awesome video! Thanks for doing a post for Family Forever Month!! ;)
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, this was so much fun!! Seeing y'all interact was cute. xD Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you enjoyed it, Faith! :D We had lots of fun doing it together. ;)

      Delete