Sunday, November 4, 2018

Blogiversary, Fall Fun, and Covered Wagons ~ My October Highlights

I'm finally here, a few days late, with my monthly wrap-up post. I have a hard time believing that it's already November!



~I had my 3rd blogiversay and celebrated with a Q&A!

~I posted 2 videos!
--The Book or the Movie?
--3rd Blogiversay Q&A

~I was finally able to change my earrings! I had bought some fun earring and received fun ones for my birthday so I couldn't wait to get to wear them all! Unfortunately I was only able to wear one pair before my one ear started having problems and it was bleeding. So now I have to wait a few more weeks... :'(

~My mom and I went to a ladies luncheon at our church.

~Our town puts on a little historical reenactment. My favorite part is the Oregon Trail section. I got to climb into the covered wagon!!


~The book club in October was fun like usual.
The book we discussed was A Horse for Kate and we made bandana bags.

~Our church had a trunk-or-treat/harvest party that we went to. We did a trunk and even though there were lots of kids we have a ton of leftover candy. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing... ;)
There was also a hayride!! I love hayrides and haven't been on one in a few years so I rode on it for a few rounds. :)

~My brother's flag football team played their last game. They played well this season and had a fun time.

~I went to a dance. There's a group around here that does English Country dancing and it's usually pretty fun.

~My brother had his first book signing and he got an article in the newspaper about his book!!!!

~I baked cookies then enjoyed an evening of tea, cookies, and reading.



How was October for you?
Can you believe that Thanksgiving is in a few weeks?!



8 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a really fun October! Hayrides are fun! :)
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an amazing month, Rebekah! Your cookies picture is so cute. <3 I'm totally not ready for it to be nearly Thanksgiving already!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a fun month! Thank you! I had fun setting it all up. :)
      I'm pretty ready, but I just can't believe it! =)

      Delete
  3. Lovely wrap up!! You did so many fun things. :D Yesss, I remember my ears didn't like my news earrings for awhile after I got them pierced. ;))
    The First Love looks SO good! I'm really hoping to read it sometime. Your cookies look amazing!
    the English Dancing sounds so fun!! I think it would be super neat to be able to dance properly one day. ;D
    Loved this post and both your video's were super fun!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, it was a fun month filled with fun stuff. :) Ah, so you know my pain. ;) It’s so sad because I have all of these fun earring that I can’t wait to wear and now I have to wait longer!
      It’s amazing so far! I’m almost done with it. I had to set it aside for a little bit because I needed to read a certain book, but hopefully I’ll finish it really soon! Thank you, they turned out good!
      English Country dancing is a lot of fun. Dancing is fun, and this type is easy to learn. =)
      I’m so glad you enjoyed! :D

      Delete
  4. Before we know it Christmas will be here!! The year just went by too fast.-June

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! I’m so exited for Christmas, but the year just flew by!!

      Delete