Saturday, September 30, 2017

Games, Football, and My Birthday! -- My September Highlights

September is over. It's been a great month.


~The weather has definitely been feeling more like fall. The beginning of the month it was super smoky around here and for several days we had a red moon from all of the smoke. Last week it was really rainy, but this week has just been sunny, but not too hot.


~I got a new violin student. It's going well so far.
I also started my students on Christmas songs this week so that they have enough time to work on their songs for a recital in December.

~We hosted a game day at our house. It was really fun. We had friends over and everybody just played different games and visited. A few days later my sister and I went to a game night at our church.

~Two of my brothers are playing flag football. I've been going to the games that I can make and it's been fun.

~I watched a lot of Signed, Sealed, Delivered. It is such a fun show. My mom and I had a Signed, Sealed, Delivered marathon and it was super fun. I have also been watching Chesapeake Shores. There's only 2 episodes left until the season finale.

~Fall finally came! I just love fall and winter! On the first day of fall I went down to a nursing home and passed out "Happy Fall" cards that I made.

~Some friends and I had a girls night. We stayed up late and just had fun talking, watching movies, and playing games.

~I went to a library book sale. I didn't find much, but it was still fun.

~The day before my birthday my mom and I went book shopping and it was a lot of fun. Then later in the day my dad and I went to Chick-Fil-A for dinner.

~My birthday was this month! :D I had a fun day!

Some of the gifts I received

The books I read:
SummerHill Secrets volume 1 by Beverly Lewis
A Question of Courage by Jesseca Wheaton
The Borrowers by Mary Norton
Tea and Touchdowns by Erin Keeley Marshall
Steeped in Secrets by Susan Page Davis


How was your September?


6 comments:

  1. Aw happy birthday, Rebekah! Sounds like you had a good day and a good month. :P September was pretty good for me too, it's actually starting to feel like fall here! Thanks for sharing about your month and again happy birthday! *cue birthday song* :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ashley!! :) I did have a fun day and month too. ;)
      I'm glad to hear that September was good for you too. That’s great that it’s feeling like fall where you’re at. It’s definitely been feeling like fall here too.
      Thank you so much!! :D

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday again, girl! <3 Sounds like you had an awesome month!
    Ooohh, rain. That would be good for the fires, right? I haven't heard much about that with all the hurricanes. Is it still bad?
    A game day sounds like fun!
    I'm so glad it's fall too. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Faith! <3 I did have a good month!
      Yes, the rain really did help with the fires and it definitely got rid of all the smoke. No, it’s not bad anymore. :)
      The game day was fun!
      Fall is great. :D

      Delete
  3. Happy birthday, Rebekah!!!!! *throws confetti*

    ReplyDelete