Hannah from Completely for Him tagged me for the A Few of My Favorite Things tag. Thanks, Hannah, I had fun doing it! :)
-Write down ten of your favorite things
-Tag at least three others!
1. Music. I enjoy playing music on my violin. I also like to listen to music. Especially when I’m in the car. Right now I have two top favorite songs that I’ve been listening to a lot. ;) They are “What Do I Know of Holy” by Addison Road and “Hold You Up” by Shane Harper.
2. Dark Chocolate Milky Ways. They are so good. Whenever I get a candy bar, it’s usually always a dark chocolate Milky Ways. :)
3. Great authors. I love reading books by great Christian authors. Some of my favorites are: Beverly Lewis and Janette Oke. I’ve also somewhat recently started reading books by Suzanne Woods Fisher, Wanda Brunstetter, Robin Jones Gunn, and Sarah Sundin. They have some great books too. :)
4. The library. I really like to buy books, but the library is such a great place to get books from and see if you like them, before you decide to buy them. :)
7. Great movies. These are a few of my favorites:
9. Sewing. I don’t do it a whole lot, but when I get into a sewing mood it’s pretty fun. My favorite thing to make is pillowcases.
10. The beach. I love going on family vacations to the beach. The ocean is so pretty and really fun to play in.
I'm not going to tag anyone this time, but if you'd like to do this tag go ahead! :)